The wiki is currently rather out of date, and much of information may not be accurate with regards to the "New World Order" of ACM systems. The notes are currently a better place for documentation, although they tend to be more admin documentation and less user documentation. Don't worry, the wiki will eventually be updated.
Some up-to-date information
Want to learn what your Membership means and gets you access to?
Want to read about the Office and what we have there?
Want to do an Independent Study and work on JHUACM-related projects?
Want to join the Admins?
Like playing Games? We do too!
We have a whole pile of projects that someone (you!) should do! There's a list with tasks from software development to system maintainence / devops tools and more at Independent Projects List, although you probably really want to read Open Projects (once that page gets completed).
Or drop by IRC and see what people are currently working on.
Most of these pages are no longer useful, but until I have more things to put on the main page...
- Current events - Suggest a meeting!
- Meeting-in-a-box - Our plan for how to run our weekly meetings
- SAC Purchase Fall 2010 - Suggest things!
- Office wanted - bring useful extra stuff to the office! Earn points! Win a new car!
- Office defects - the ACM needs you. Also, report missing hardware.
- Papers - Papers that are worth reading
- IRC - a dose of JHUACM... remotely!
- SSH fingerprints of ACM machines
- What the office phone can do for you
- Learn how to use:
- Learn to be used by:
Admins / Maintainers / Officers / Sysadmins / Spiderman
- ACM mailing lists
- Central authentication
- Group hosting
- Meeting publicity
- Programming contest
- SAC purchase Fall 2006
- Incredible Edible Events